3/1/06

My loved one

Every person has a person whom he loves so much. Very often, it would be a girl whom you love.
I met my loved one, when i was in tenth standard, it all happened within the span of a day.

I am no great blogger or poet, but i will narrate my experience in a simple way which you may or may not like.

It was 18th march 2000, i was heading to my hometown after a gap of 6 long years. My mind was filled with shades of joy and excitement. My life was like a genie, whenever i rubbed it, it dished out a whole new experience which i mostly relished. I wondered if that genie would dish out ye another suprise , i just waited. The bus finally reached my home town at 6 in the morning. I stepped down from the bus and walked , i saw that not much had changed in my hometown excet for some new buildings , it was prety much the same. I reached my uncle's house where i was warmly welcomed by all my relatives. Really, i was the happiest man in the worl , when i was just adored by my relatives, i felt like a child who gets happy for small thngs.

It was going great untill i saw her, She was a girl of 14 , she was fair and looked familiar. Upon looking her. My heart missed a beat, well it was definitely not infactuation, because the feeling was in my heart rather than my brain. I spent the rest of the day , trying to get her attention. Finally i got it. All my relatives had gone to the temple, and the only other person left was her(Lucky me) well i slwoly went near her and started a conversation. I wanted to capture her heart, but she was treating me like other persons. We had a pretty long conversation, we shared our experiences. In the end, she has stolen my heart. I wanted to tell her about my feelings , but i could not. She always spoke with me with a twinkle in her eyes. She was leaving with her parents that evening. I felt sad and a corner of my mind said that i loved her. I could not finish the conversation fully , but i did meet her the next year and until this day , i have no idea about the feelings she has about me. But i do know at the bottom at my heart that she has some soft corner which i share and one day i will marry her.

As usual , the genie called life had given me yet another exerience that i have cherished untill now.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger abhilash warrier said...

nice one aswin...

next time you meet her, take a print out of this post...

i think she will understand...

you are a good writer because you are honest and unpretentious.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Thanks abhi , i will follow your advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home