3/23/07

From the Book Called LIFE

Somebody said to me that true education can only be received from the Book called LIFE. So i started reading this wonderful book.

So far, I have completed 22 pages, i don't know how many more pages i have to read. The characters in this Book fascinate me as they resemble reality. The story has been written by some unknown author and it tells the story of a lad who desired to become great and underwent many transformations in the process.

The only problem with this book is that once i turn a page, i can never go back, so i am forced to go through each page carefully. Each page in this book is called Experience. I cannot read this book more than a page at a time. Not every page is exciting: Some are dull, some contain memorable incidents, some contain sorrows etc. But to sum it up, this book, so far, makes interesting reading.

I have learnt many valuable lessons till now by reading LIFE. Let me see what the further pages have in store for me. I think it'll take a lifetime for me to read and understand this book. So till then let me read this book called LIFE

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Nithya said...

hey aswin,

this is a nice one. very deep. :)

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Thanks Nithya :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home