2/24/10

Happy Birthday


I take this opportunity to wish my dear friends on their birthdays.

1) Mahesh Ramani: I wish my friend, who turned 28 today, a very happy birthday. Wish that he steps into the next phase of life - Life post Marriage by Feb 23, 2011.

Happy Birthday, buddy! May all your wishes come true.

2) Shahul Hameed: Wishing this genius friend of mine a very happy birthday. He celebrated his 27th birthday on February 15th, 2010. Sorry for not wishing you on your birthday pal! May this birthday be followed by many more happy ones to come.
May god bless you and your family.

3) Thulasi: She is a cousin and very good friend of mine. I wish this cute, grown up, kid (Oxymoron)a very happy birthday! May the forthcoming years bring you peace, prosperity, and happiness dear.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Anu said...

I only know Mahesh in this list. Happy Birthday to him!!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Hey Anu,

Thanks, glad you remember my pal :)

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger mahesh said...

Hi Anu,

How r u?
This is mahesh.
Thanks.
Do visit my blog.

Cheers,
Mahesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home