9/8/06

I want to be.....


" If you can't discover yourself, you will never discover god"

I want to be the Man:
 Who has the courage to call a spade as a spade
 Who is true to himself and believes himself
 Who epitomizes modesty, nobility, sincerity and dedication
 Who does not just pray to god, but try to be god himself
 Who will be modest, noble, humane, and good to his fellow beings even if he has extreme and unconditional power
 Who strives in enlightening himself before enlightening others
 Who speaks in actions rather than words
 Who fulfills his duties and keeps his promises no matter what
 Who believes that our fate is never predetermined, but just the result of our own actions
 Who means what he says
 Who believes that Forever Happiness can be only achieved if we co-exist peacefully
 Who inspires others to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat
 Who believes that the word impossible should be only used to say, “Nothing is impossible”
 Who is independent and follows his own path to destiny (Read Enlightment)

This post was not written just for the sake of writing. I have written these points hoping that one day I will live up to my words.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like your views. The list of e-learning companies is really useful. I am looking for openings in Delhi. I am a freelance content writer working for NIIT Ltd, kalkaji. Please let me if you know any good e-learning companies in South Delhi.
Ujjwala Thukral.
ujjwala.hmm@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home