11/8/08

I Miss You Baby!!!!!!!


I miss you baby!
Miss you so much that
I can’t seem to spend a day,
Without thinking about you!

Although we are miles apart,
We are always together at heart!
As much as you want to hate me,
I know for sure,
That deep in your heart, you definitely love me.

I will be your shadow,
Following you wherever you go.
I donno why you’re so special to me.
Maybe you are a part of my soul,
Without which I am incomplete.

Although you never want to accept,
Your feelings for me,
I will, forever, wait and wait,
Till you come to me.

Until then, let me keep waiting for you,
Like the barren field that waits for rain,
Let me think of you,
Like the ardent devotee who thinks of god,
Hope you will answer me dear.
Till then, I will continue to miss you ever!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aswin

i'm a chinese girl in Beijing, working for an e-solution company.
i was looking for the list of indian elearning companies and found your blog...

i have to say this is an amazing place. i can truly understand ur feeling for this girl. cos i had similar experience...

anyway, nice to discover ur world here.
Have a nice day!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey after posting same poem to my bf I got him back its a superb poem i loved it.

Thanks to bring us back together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home