8/1/08

Time to say goodbye



Yup! it's time to say goodbye to my current organization. I have put my papers and am getting relieved soon. I have worked here for 19 months; to describe my experience at EK shortly, it has been a roller coaster ride!!!!!!!.
I made a lot of friends here. I enjoyed my time here so much that EK, at one point, became my second family. It was a difficult for me to call it quits, but i had no other choice, my life had other priorities. I needed to move on, so it's time to say goodbye to lovely EK. Miss you all, people!!! Thanks for providing me all the support! You people rock!!
As i look down the memory lane, i would list these as the best moments at EK:
# The first EK day out and Pongal Fest held at EK in January 2007. It was my first chance to meet up with people and get to know them better.

# Joining the EK cricket team; one of the best facilities provided at EK, the EK cricket team has been one of the most fun-loving ones ever. I was proud to be a part of it. Although, i made no significant contributions, i still had the satisfaction of
representing my organization in the Blue Sky tournament. IT increased my love for the game.

# Working in High-Priority projects- I was given the chance to work in two of the high priority projects. At first, the crunch deadlines and importance of the projects gave me the jitters, but still i gave it my best shot and i think i did a good job. Working in these sort of projects made me mentally tough and inspired me to improve myself professionally. Thanks a lot to V!!

#Becoming a part of the rowing team: Well! This was one of the surprises at EK, prior to EK, i never knew that there was a sport called Rowing and how significant it is. I just joined the rowing team because two of my close friends joined it. Gradually, i began loving the sport. Winning the M&B Regatta Overall Championship was one of the best moments in my life.








# The best of all: Making great friends like Lakshman, Aparna, Arunprakash, Arun, Ramesh KS, Ramesh Krishnan, Jayanth, Nanditha, Yogesh, Diiman, Suchitra, Vinok, Meena, Nagaraj, Sivanarul, Srisai, Manjula, Joseph, Arul, Banu, Georgina, Vijay, Jeevan, RK, Ravi, Gopal anna, Rajesh,Diiman, Rosalin, Praveena Jaipal, Aswin Kumar, Vinodh, Thiyagarajan, Vijay, Alkesh, Harikumar, Anooja, Divya, Aparna, Solomon, Deepak L, Anitha, Anithaesther, Sathishkumar, Adithya, Arun, Mohammed Baroda, Santhosh, Ganesh, Nagendran, Nancy, Reshma, Jobi, etc etc ect. Sorry dudes, there are a lot of people whom i need to include, but that would make this post huge!!!!!


I wish to thank the EK Cricket Team and Rowing Team for their great support!!!!!!!!
Thanks people!! Thank you all for the lovely moments!!!
Wish you people all the best!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home