3/21/08

Memories- They make me happy ,but sad at the same time




Memories-That make me happy, but also sad at the same time- Truly confusing, isn't it. Lemme explain, every person goes through a phase of life where he experiences nearly everything happiness, shock, sadness, painfull incidents, thrill, and moments of victory where he/ she is on cloud nine. I too went through the phase during the year 2007. Whenever i think of the good experiences that i had during 2007, my mind is filled with joy. Truly, there is no feeling in the world that is as everlasting as happiness and joy. But alas, there is one big advantage of going through a purple patch; if you are at the peak of joy and then the moment passes on... it makes your other happy moments pale in comparison and your happiness may or may not be affected.

Here are a list of moments that i enjoyed the most:
When i took part in a corporate cricket tournament for the first time.
The moment i scored my first run.
My trip to GOA and MANGALORE.
The day on which i learnt the basics of rowing, holding the oar was indeed a very different experience.
The D-Day when i rowed my first rowing race.
The day when i participated in a fours boat event and won it.
Meeting my lady after a period of 4 years.
Participating in the final of the double sculls event, boy was that exciting or what?? Donno if i can do that again :-)
Sep 29th, when We (the EK rowing team) proudly held the M&B Regatta championship trophy.

Leaving all these apart, i take this time to enjoy my memories, relive those moments atleast by thinking, remember those friends and people who made those moments unforgettable. Most importantly, thank god for giving me such good friends and moments of joy.

I am damn sure that i will conquer more peaks, experience more victories, maybe even become a legend, but some moments in life are so unforgettable and cherishable that they can never be replaced or maybe relived.

As i speak, i keep thinking of those days when i was on Cloud Nine. Pray i relive them again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home