3/15/08

Donno what to blog?????

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", this is just a simple saying, but turns out to be practically true in my case. My hectic work schedules have done no good to my creativity, which in turn has affected my blogging rate.
It's been months since i posted something good! It's not that i am running out of creative ideas, it's just that my mind is occupied by other things.Plus my work schedule is doing me no good. To put it shortly,i simply donno what to blog about?

Hope the months post April would do some good to my life. Right now,i am eagerly waiting for my appraisal which is right around the corner. Hope things will turn out the right way this time around!
It's quite strange how corporate life changes a person's mindset around!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home