1/11/08

Bye Bye 2007, Welcome 2008!

It has been aeons since i blogged. While saying this, i have to also say that a year has passed by since i joined EK.
When i look back, i get to think of some incidents that have provided me with happy, everlasting memories and also some that are not even worth mentioning. To sum it up, it has been yet another roller coaster ride, with more ups than downs.

I came to this concern with lots of apprehensions and with very little expectations. But now, whatever apprehensions i had have disappeared like the dew after sunshine.

I know that this post is not properly phrased and sometimes reads odd, but since i am pouring out my thoughts, i don't wanna restrict them with the dam called GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE. I just wanna say whatever i am thinking.

As the year 2007 went by, it went away providing me some of the most beautifull moments in my life. To mention a few, playing a carrom tournament with my collegues, playing a tournament match with the cricket ball for the first time in my life, getting to row at the Madras Boat Club and also winning a second prize in a corporate rowing tournament, all this considering that i had absolutely no idea what a proper rowing boat looked like till i went there, being the part of a winning rowing time(That's a bonus), and of course, getting recognised as a hardworking and talented Instructional Designer. Things just can't get better.

All said and done, it's a whole new year, and i don't know whether 2008 would bring in happiness like 2007, maybe 2008 would go on a step further by bringing in more happiness or it may just prove to be yet another year. Pray the former proves to be the case.

I pray to the supreme lord Ganesh to bless me and my friends with peace, prosperity, and happiness.

So far, 2008 has been silent. It is too early to say anything, but i pray that this year be a glorious one for me, my family, friends and relatives.

If i still have any readers left in this blog, i wish them all a belated, but very happy new year. All i can say is, make this year a glorious one for yourself and if possible, make a difference in others lives too.

Wish you all a Pongal in advance.

"Thoughts make an individual and when thoughts are focussed, they translate into actions. Master your thoughts, and you will master your destiny."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home