4/9/08

A Friend Called HARI....

A person called Hari:
I have made many friends in my life. It seemed to be a strange co-incidence that i always seemed to find a friend called Hari in each place i went.
Here are the list of Hari's that i have met in my life till now:

Sree Harendra Kumar- A person who was my classmate in Tenth class. He still continues to be one of my best pals. I always remember his funny exploits during the cricket matches that we played at the Marina. He calls himself an allrounder(I really doubt that). He bowls so slow sometimes that the batsman nearly yawns off :-)). Sorry Hari, this is the general opinion of batsman who have faced you.

Hariprasad Rao: This guy was not a best friend of mine. He was a humorous guy, also a prankster in class. He was my classmate in the 11th and 12th Standard. I don't have much to say about him except that we were sitting in the same bench during our Eleventh standard and making fun of our teacher Mohanadas.

Hari: I don't remember his full name. I used to call him 'Hari anna'. He was a year senior to me in College. He was the person who introduced me to the Rotaract club and was most influential in making me the Joint Secretary of our college Rotaract club. He was an easygoing person, average at studies, but extremely good at extra-curricular activities. I last saw him in 2005. He along with the other seniors Bharat, Kishore, and Nanda were the terrific four in our department. These four were labelled as rowdies by our lecturers, but in fact, they were very good at studies too.

Hariram: This Hari was one of my best pals in college. He was my collegemate in B.sc. He along with Vishnu, Nilesh, Prasanna, and others formed a formidable gang. Hari was a creative person, seldom interested in studies, but always pretended to be. He wrote many stories and poems during his pasttime. His best talent lied in doing creative work. I always remember those days when all of my college mates used to barge into his room, keep our valuables and start off to roam around the college. We used his room as our restplace. Thanks for letting us to use your room Hari boy!!!!

Harishankar: This Hari is a former colleague of mine. We both met at Expertus. He is a die-hard Cinema fan, loves to watch movies especially Classic movies, is supposedly a fan of Sonali Bendre(I am not sure about this, i saw her photo in his mobile). He is also a great ID, bubbling with creativity. He was the one, along with Abhi and Sanjana, who taught me about the realities of the corporate world.


Last but not least, Harikumar: He is my colleague at EK. Initially i knew him as just another ID in EK, but when we started working together, i got to know him well, he is one of those people who want to live life to the fullest. He is an atheist, a strict 9-6 worker, lazybone, easygoing person, likes to call himself as the emperor of the Universe and sometimes the most difficult person in the world to argue with. He considers himself as the GREATEST HYPOCRITE of all time. He also considers himself as crazy(Which i think is true, he almost drives people insane).

But at heart, this guy is cool, genuine, unorthodox,easygoing, and food loving person.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Pidog said...

Aswin, you forgot to mention that I am crazy as hell and also that i am the greatest Hypocrite of all times.
If you wondering which Hari, think no more. It is I the Emperor himself. :-|

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Have updated the post buddy!

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beta i guess you wash your face so hard that youve lost BRAINS..

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Oh, so washing your face makes you lose your brains yeah!!!
Great discovery Didi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home