10/8/11

Rest in Peace, Steve Jobs

This imaginary post is dedicated to the late Steve Jobs.
Scene: (Steve Jobs goes to heaven and is welcomed by God and a group of Angels)

God: Welcome back, Steve.

Steve Jobs: Hey, what place is this? Who are you folks?

Angel 1: Steve, your tenure at Earth has come to an end. You are in heaven. You can rest in peace here.

Steve Jobs: Rest…. You guys crazy… You interrupted me.. I was discussing with my Apple folks on the next big Apple product.

God: WTH!!!! Steve, for heaven’s sake, gimme a break. You have created several path-breaking projects. Apple, Next Computers, i-Pod, i-Pad, i-Phone, i-Mac and several other beauties. All these in 56 years of lifetime. Please stop now. Enjoy your time in heaven.

Steve Jobs: Sorry boss, I need to finish my product, I call it i-Car……

God and the Angels shout aloud: i——What????????????

Steve Jobs: i-Car. You see… I want to redefine the way Cars are made. So we designed i-Car- the first smart car. All you have to do is type your destination and it will suggest

The various routes to the desired destination
The variour hotels, shopping malls, and cineplexes on the specified route.
Recommend the list of tourist destinations that you can see
God: Hmm, interesting,. So what else does it do.

Angel 1(Smirks): He defies the maker!!!!

Steve Jobs: Well….. we have also incorporated the functionality to ensure that the car stereo plays tracks suiting the mood of the driver. Also, the Air conditioner will adjust its temperature according to the surroundings and the number of people in the car. Plus, the car has two fuel modes - Solar and Gas.

The car will automatically charge in Solar mode if the Sun is bright and shining……..

Also, the car has an in-built 12MP camera, which takes pictures of the scenic destinations on-the-go..

God: Great mother mary…. stop it Jobs. Stop it…..enough with your creativity…..

Steve Jobs (observes the surroundings): Oh jee, that’s a nice place you have here. You just gave me inspiration for the next big product I am gonna create.

God: Next big product…… here… in heaven. What exactly will it be?? Ah,… let me guess… An i-robot???

Steve Jobs: No

Angel 2: i-restaurant??? i-Mall???

Steve Jobs: No

God(loses his patience): What the hell is it???

Lucifer: Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t speak about my place in a derogatory manner.

Steve Jobs: Nope, it is i-GOD!!!!

Angels 1 and 2: OH GOD…………………

Lucifer: Damn it…. And I thought it was difficult to handle one god. And now he gives the great one company &*&^(&(&(&)&)(&*()(+_)+_)*(*()DAMN YOU STEVE JOBS

Steve Jobs: Excuse me, I gotta start work now…………….

GOD: Send this guy back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Anu said...

Ha ha...icar is kewl imagination Aswin...I wish there's a car like that!! lolz

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger priyanka said...

Web development Company India

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Praylin S said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing.
Manual Testing Training in Chennai | Manual Testing Courses in Chennai | Manual Testing Training | Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai | Manual Testing Course | Manual Testing Course in Chennai | Manual Testing Training Chennai

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Block said...

Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were
very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not
encountered such a step like this.
oracle training in chennai
ASP.NET Training in Chennai
C#.NET Training In Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home