12/6/06

Nothing to blog about

My life is getting routine. My day starts by waking up at 7 am in the morning, getting ready for office, catching the train to Beach station via Chetpet, the place where my company is situated;work or atleast pretend to work uptill 6:30 p.m. and come back home. (Very boring to read, Isn't it?). Well this is the main reason for me not writing many interesting posts, because i have nothing special to blog about. I pray to god to grant me some creativity so that i can write good posts. Untill then, view some good blogs like these:
www.lensmangops.blogspot.com
www.summaryoflifetimes.blogspot.com
www.dreamzunleashed.blogspot.com
www.inagardencalledlife.blogspot.com

Believe me, these blogs are good.

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

My life is hell boring than what you've mentioned it out here....so relax :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the blog... :-)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Aswin Kini said...

Hi Eroteme, There's no suprise in me liking your blog, you are such a good writer.

Hi Arz000n, thanks for commenting in my blog yaar! I am happy to have friends like you visiting my blog frequently. Hope your trip to london went fine. Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home