2/1/07

SUNDAY 28th January, 2007:

On Sunday, i was very lazy to go out some where. So i spent the morning watching TV, especially "DIE ANOTHER DAY" on Vijay TV. I had a nap in the after noon.

In the evening, i visited my friend Bharani Kumar, my school and college mate.I felt happy as i saw him nearly after an year. Bharani and I discussed about our friends, life and other matters importantly about BL. We had a great time discussing about our past friends, our careers, girls, and their habits etc.

I left Bharani's house at 6 p.m and went home.After having tea at my uncle's house,
I visited my friend Harendra, we discussed about the usual things, life and careers. But the main part of the discussion was on Harendra's would-be- wife. I was telling Hari about BL. Then the topic turned to the real estate prices in Triplicane.


After meeting Hari, i met my friend Shriram after 2 years.
He had joined HCL BPO and had stayed in Bangalore for a year. He had resigned his job, and returned to Chennai recently in order to pursue his MCA. I wished him all the best and left his house.

It was nearly 8 p.m., i had to visit one last friend of mine, Veera Raghavan. I had not seen him for years, i went to his house only to know that he had vacated his house.
So, i went to visit another good friend of mine, Sridhar.
Sridhar is one of my very best friends. He is a very honest fellow and not a selfish person. Iit was great to meet him. We had a short conversation and i left immediately.

Thus ended my weekend.
Well, i thought that Sridhar would be the last friend that i had met for the week, but i was wrong. On Monday, i woke up early as i needed to go to Central station to receive my parents. I walked down the Angamuthu Naicken street, a place in which i had lived for nearly 15 years.
At 5:30 A.m. I saw a dark figure walking towards me, it was my old buddy Uma Shankar.
I was very happy to see him. We were once regarded as the most menancing kids in the whole street as we broke many people's windows by playing cricket.

We had tea in the nearby tea shop. I left after wishing him on his new venture.

Thus i had 3 full days of fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home